HOW TO GET THERE
By car from Melbourne:
- Take the M1 freeway across the Westgate bridge and bypass Geelong.
- There will be signs to Torquay via the A10 and B100 (the Surf Coast Highway).
- Turn Left at Darian Road, and then left again at the roundabout to Fischer Street
- When you have passed the creek reserve, Highlander St is on your left.
- No 5 is the second house on your left.
This is the quickest (though not shortest) route to get there. It should take about 75 minutes in off peak traffic.
By public transport:
- Take the v/Line train from Southern Cross rail station to Marshall station
- From Marshall, take the bus to Highlander St/ Fischer St
The property is a minute’s walk up Highlander St. This is the quickest route, and should take about 2 hours. An alternative is via Geelong Station, All timetables can be found at: